Whew! I thought Spring would never get here…now I know not to trust that groundhog ever again! With warm weather finally coming to Arkansas, some of our packages that include outdoor elements are becoming VERY popular.
Our Great Outdoors Package includes biking, hiking, picnicing and massages (sounds like a perfect weekend to me). We include bike rental for the RiverTrail, an amazing trail that is crowned by the Big Dam Bridge, the U.S.’s longest pedestrian only bridge. Then we direct you to Pinnacle Mountain for a lazy hike by the Little Maumelle River on the Kingfisher Trail, or a more strenuous climb up the mountain on the East Summit Trail. We provide you with a champagne picnic for one of your excursions, and granola and bottled water for the other. Relax afterwards with a massage in the privacy of your room…a perfect weekend!!!
Memorial Day and Riverfest are also coming up very quickly!!! If you haven’t already made plans to come into Little Rock for Riverfest, do it now! There is no better place in Arkansas to be that weekend than at it’s largest outdoor music and food festival.
The Empress offers a special package to those coming to town to enjoy the music, the fun and the fireworks (the Osborne Family Fireworks are always an amazing show).
- Three nights in the room of your choice (Rates vary by room)
- Three gourmet two course breakfasts by candlelight
- Three Day Pass to Riverfest
- Registration to the Rock-N-Stroll 5K (registration required by Friday, May 27th for T Shirt)
- Fireworks and Symphony Preformance on the Grounds Sunday, May 29th
- All the rest and relaxation after the Events you need in the gardens or the porch swing at The Empress
Tags: arkansas riverfest, biking in arkansas, biking in little rock, hiking in little rock, riverfest, riverfest discount packages, riverfest hotels hiking in arkansas, riverfest in little rock, riverfest lodging