This unique Victorian hotel is an exquisitely romantic getaway anytime. Now you can mix and match the arrows in Cupid’s quiver to create your perfect Romance Package that will strike just the right chord in your valentine’s heart.
VALENTINE’S DINNER AND ROMANCE AT THE EMPRESS!
Enjoy an elegant Valentine meal in one of the finest restaurant’s in downtown Little Rock on Sunday, February 14, 2016. Choose your appetizer, entree, and dessert from a unique three course American Fusion Cuisine menu (alcoholic beverages, tax and gratuity extra) and dine between 6-9 p.m. Return to your Suite at The Empress for a relaxing soak in your Jacuzzi or snuggle in front of the fireplace. Reservations Required. Call for additional details.
This Valentine’s dinner package requires a minimum ONE night stay and is $50 per person in addition to the price of your room. Reservations are noncancellable for this event.
Any weekend in February: VALENTINES DAY PACKAGE SPECIAL: CUPIDS CHOICE — $59 (plus cost of room)
Book two nights at regular rate for the month of February in any of our Suites – Hemingway Spa Suite, Chatelaine Anniversary Suite, Majestic Spa Suite, Victoria’s Secret Garden Spa Suite, or Hornibrook Suite and you and your CUPID will receive your choice of:
CHAMPAGNE VALENTINES PACKAGE–Champagne in an elegant silver server, scented votive candles, and delectable Valentine’s chocolates.
SWEETHEART CHAMPAGNE PRIVATE BRUNCH– A sumptuous two-course gourmet breakfast served in the privacy of your own room by a bow-tied butler. Your lace-covered table will be complemented with a romantically lit candelabrum, crystal, silver, china, and champagne breakfast cocktails. Champagne Brunch is only available in the Hornibrook, Washburn-Welch & Murray rooms; Hemingway, Majestic, Victoria’s Garden and Chatelaine Anniversary Suites. (CARRIAGE HOUSE SUITES RECEIVE BREAKFAST IN BED)
THESE VALENTINES DAY PACKAGES ARE “ADD ONS” . Prices shown do not include the additional price of your room. All Valentines packages prices are valid February 2016.
ROMANTIC VALENTINES PICNIC FOR TWO-ADD ON
A special picnic basket filled with paté, fresh baked bread, cheese, fruit, gourmet condiments, wine or champagne, and a scrumptious dessert.. just for two. Take this with you on your chosen daytime outing (ask us for ideas!) or throw a blanket on the floor of your private, Victorian sanctuary and enjoy. $99 (plus cost of room)
CHAMPAGNE VALENTINES PACKAGE -ADD ON
- Champagne in an Elegant Silver Server
- Scented Votive candles to set the mood
- Delectable Valentine’s chocolates to send your heart to your beloved
$99 (plus cost of room) or the hero worship in her eyes when she sees what you’ve done!!
VALENTINE PAMPER ME COUPLES MASSAGE SPECIAL -ADD ON $250 Couples In Room Massage (plus cost of suite)
There’s no better way to totally relax than with a professional massage.We can make arrangements to have a licensed Massage Therapist visit you in your room. Let a professional masseuse “rub that stress right out of your hair” with a dose of the healing art in the privacy of your Victorian sanctuary. Special for the “Valentine” month of February: book a two-night stay in one of our spa suites and receive a 60-minute massage for each of you. Book early since these suites go fast!!
Experience a very special Grand High Tea just for Mom! Sample a Mother’s Day Grand High Tea tradition at The Empress with homemade Empress Scones, decadent clotted cream and delicate lemon curd; dainty gourmet finger sandwiches such as brie and fig grilled squares, traditional cucumber sandwiches made with our own savory dressing and special bread. All these extra touches plus elegant desserts from the early Victorian Era to the turn of the 20th century. Learn and experience all the traditions common to the late 19th century and long abandoned to that bygone era, except at The Empress. Specialty tea will be freshly prepared and served with elegant Victorian Pomp and Circumstance. This event has very limited seating designed to provide a very unique experience, so call and make your reservations early at 501-374-7966. Well behaved children 6 and over welcome. A few delightful surprises will be included. $45.00 per person, reservations required. Mother’s Day Grand High Tea is on Sunday, May 10th, 2015, AT 3:00 P.M.
Converted in 1995 to The Empress of Little Rock Small Luxury Hotel and Conference Center, the Hornibrook mansion is architecturally amazaing with a history to match..…which we will happily share with you! Step back in the past for an hour of genteel tea and good company during which your hostess will introduce you to the Victorian beginnings of The Empress! So dawn your gloves and wear your hat. This is an occasion to celebrate, share with your Mom, and remember!
The Quapaw Quarter Association will be celebrating its 50+ annual Spring Tour of Homes on Mother’s Day Weekend, May 10-11, 2015! The Empress will be highlighting this annual historic tour by offering the Little Rock Spring Tour of Homes Package with Grand High Tea at The Empress. The package will feature the annual tour of incredibly restored period homes (examples below) in the the Governor’s Mansion Historic District, home to new Governor and Mrs. Asa Hutchinson.
Book your two night Little Rock Spring Tour of Homes Package with Grand High Tea at the Empress now and receive Friday and Saturday night accommodations with a two course candlelit gourmet breakfast each morning, two tickets to the Grand High Tea at the Empress and two tickets to the Spring Tour and Candlelight Gala. Saturday evening you’ll be treated to a a leisurely stroll along the quiet and fragrant porch lined streets of the Quapaw Quarter historic neighborhood as you tour the featured homes and enjoy champagne and canapes. Then gather for dinner, cocktails and dancing until the wee hours before returning to The Empress to relax on the porch or your balcony under the stars or collapse in the privacy of your room and your very own period featherbed!
- Tickets for the Candlelight Gala including tour, dinner and dancing.
- Grand High Tea at The Empress
- Two luxurious nights in one of our elegant rooms or Spa Suites with balconies overlooking the Moonlight Secret Garden
- Two Course Gourmet Candlelit breakfast each morning.
Package Prices Start at only $340/person Please call for details for each room. 501-374-7966.
The Empress of Little Rock, AR invites you to plan an exciting Memorial Day Arkansas Getaway where you may enjoy all that the area has to offer. Plan ahead to be here for Little Rock’s annual Memorial Day weekend, Riverfest, Arkansas’ largest and most popular music, arts and food festival. Plan a unique historical experience at the Empress with our Riverfest Memorial Day Package and spend time exploring many of the city’s attractions and activities while you enjoy all the music and other festivities at Riverfest!
Six stages provide music for all! Sunday night, the Arkansas POPS Symphony preforms at 9:00 p.m. Afterwards, enjoy spectacular fireworks over the River!! There’s lots of food, fun, and music right on the river. Run or Stroll in the Rock-N-Stroll Riverfest 5K. Make your reservations early enough and get a Great T-Shirt as a memento. Enjoy tons of options for food from the Riverfest Food Vendors. Shop among the stalls showcasing the unique to the sublime.
- Three nights in the room of your choice (Rates vary by room)
- Three gourmet two course breakfasts by candlelight
- Three Day Pass to Riverfest
- Registration to the Rock-N-Stroll 5K (registration required by Friday, May 23th for T Shirt)
- Fireworks and Symphony Preformance on the Grounds Sunday, May 25th
- All the rest and relaxation after the Events you need in the gardens or the porch swing at The Empress
Rates start at $197/person to $387/person based on choice of room; Tax and gratuity not included. Subject to availability
(Not responsible for cancellation of any events at Riverfest for any reason).
Little Rock Star Spangled 4th of July weekend!
Stay 2 nights with us over the 4th of July holiday and get the third night for just $99! Enjoy a star spangled breakfast on the grounds the morning of the 4th and free admission to the Clinton Library, including their “4th of July Festival” with games and live music. The evening brings a roaring time down on the river for the annual “Pops on the River” concert by the Arkansas Symphony Orchestra followed by a magnificent fireworks display matched only by the reflection of the spectacle in the river.Take in an (old fashioned) Arkansas Travelers baseball game, chill out in our Secret Garden hammock, or read a book on our old fashioned wrap around porch. You’ll swear you stepped back to 1888!
- Three nights in the Spa Suite of your choice
- Fourth of July brunch on the grounds
- Two gourmet breakfasts by candlelight
- Feather Beds, hammock and porch swing
- $50 gift certificate to Ciao Italian Restaurant
- Complimentary wine at cocktail hour
- Admission to Clinton Library and July 4th River Front Festival
- All the (old fashioned) fun you can stand
CALL 501-374-7966 for details or CHECK AVAILABLILITY ABOVE!
- 3 nights in one of our spectacular SPA Suites
- two course gourmet breakfast by candlelight each morning
- 4 hours of biking with a hybrid bike, RiverTrail maps, water, and homemade granola bar (additional options and more bike time available for an additional charge)
- Hiking Trail Maps, and Directions to Pinnacle Mountain
- Gourmet Champagne Picnic in painted basket
- 1 Hour Massage (may be upgraded to couples 1 hour massage for additional charge; when booking on line-please note in the notes section you would like the )
Hornibrook & Garden Spa Suites: $451/person for 1 hr massage; $515 for 2 hr. couples massage
Chatelaine or Majestic Spa Suites: $514/person for 1 hr. massage; $578 for 2 hr. couples massage
Hemingway Spa Suite: $554/person for 1 hr. massage; $628 for 2 hr. couples massage
HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS!! THE MAGIC OF AN 1880’s VICTORIAN CHRISTMAS!! Christmas Grand High Tea; Miracle on 21st Street Shopping Pkg; New Year’s Eve “Downton Abbey” Wine Dinner Dance
Whether it’s a Christmas Holiday Vacation to take in Ballet Arkansas’ Nutcracker, the Symphony, or one of the other exciting holiday entertainments available during this special time, a trip to a simpler more carefree world will inspire your Christmas holidays vacation with memories for the rest of your life. Don’t wait to book your visit to a gentler time. Stay a century away and experience how it was in the 1880’s!!
THIS YEAR, STAY TWO NIGHTS BETWEEN THANKSGIVING AND JANUARY 4TH, AND GET YOUR THIRD NIGHT FOR $99! Come shopping, see our local Christmas sights, or just relax and let one of our fine dining facilities in Downtown do all the work. (Ask us about our list of favorites!) Call The Empress at 501-374-7966 for pricing details.
Check out all of our Christmas Holiday Vacation Packages:
and our fabulous New Year’s Eve “Downton Abbey” Wine, Dinner Dance
Prices $235/person-$469/person (by choice of room; tax and gratuity extra, priced with two people per room; double occupancy)
Each year, as summer winds down and the evenings become cooler and the autumn season begins, The Empress of Little Rock welcomes guests to experience Arkansas, the Natural State, with a Fall Foliage Vacation. Our special discount package will allow you to plan foliage tours through the gorgeous Ouachita and Ozark Mountains while our location in Little Rock, Arkansas, the geographic center of the state, allows for a wide variety of interesting Day Trips. After a day spent exploring the gorgeous local countryside, you will return to The Empress and retire to your luxurious bedchamber for the evening and then awaken to a delicious gourmet breakfast each morning. Enjoy the Natural State during the colorful autumn season! (Excludes Holidays; cannot be combined with any other discounts or corporate rates; subject to availability).PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Three nights in room of your choice
- Trip agenda with maps
- dinner at the Caio-Northern Italian at its best! ($50 dinner coupon)
- Three candlelit gourmet breakfasts fit for the Queen
- complimentary glass of wine at daily wine hour
- Sunday High Tea for Two
Suggested Arkansas Fall Day Trips:
- Take a drive to Hot Springs: Have lunch at any of the fine restaurants on Central Avenue. Spend the afternoon shopping, antiquing or find your way to the Observation Tower to watch the leaves turn. Finish it all off with a relaxing thermal bath or massage at famous Bath House Row (Let our hospitality desk make your reservations).
- Drive up the “Pig Trail“: Follow Hwy 7 or Hwy 23, two of the seven Scenic Highways in America, up into the foothills to enjoy the fall colors. Come back through Altus. We’ll make dinner reservations at the famous Weiderkehr Weinkeller Winery for you.
- Day Trip to England & Scott: Tour the Agricultural Museum or visit the Marlsgate Plantation. Eat lunch at Charlottes Eats & Sweets and finish the day with an antique shopping trip at Morris Antiques.
- Petit Jean State Park: Begin the day with a tour of the Rockefeller Antique Car Museum. Enjoy a relaxing lunch at the Country Store. Spend the afternoon with a hike to the 30 foot waterfall at Mather Lodge and end this adventure visiting the grave of Petit Jean. Take scenic Hwy 10. back to Little Rock for an enjoyable drive.
- Venture out to Toltec Mounds Archeological Indian Dig: Explore Toltec Mounds taking advantage of special events offered throughout the year. Eat lunch at the Scott Country Store – home of the famous “Hubcap.” Spend your afternoon visiting The Old Mill in N. Little Rock, the only surviving structure from the credits of “Gone With The Wind” !
- Follow the Antique Trail in Little Rock: Start by visiting Fabulous Finds, Crystal Hill Antique Mall and Morris Antiques. Have a wonderful lunch at Scallions. Finish off your day with more antiquing in the Heights, including Potential Treasures on VanBuren Street.
- Day of Little Rock History: Begin your day with a tour of the State Capitol and the Old State House. Eat lunch at The Arts Center or at Victorian Gardens. Visit the Historic Arkansas Museum and finish this off with a driving tour of the the Quapaw Quarter including Villa Marré as seen on “Designing Women”.
Join us from November 1st thru December 15th for a two night shopping getaway with your sister, your Mom, your best friend, for an old fashioned Christmas Shopping Getaway-Miracle on 21st Street Shopping Package! Time to shop til you drop, and then join us back at The Empress for Hot Apple Cider (spiked if you like) and a massage to loosen up those muscles and rejuvenate those tired aching feet. Then enjoy a wonderful dinner at one of our many outstanding restaurants (let us make your reservations for you) Ciao, Brave New Restaurant, Ristaurante’ Capeo, Bruno’s, Cache, they’re all great.
Join us for breakfast each morning and be pampered with Pumpkin Puff Pancakes with Hot Cider Sauce, or Decadent French Toast with Clotted Cream and then do it all over again. OR relax by the fire, sip on hot cocoa, eat peanut brittle, and enjoy the Relaxation while an elf wraps your packages! The miracle will be you ever shopped any other way!
- Two nights in the room of your choice
- Directions to all the best shopping in Little Rock
- Two Gourmet Breakfasts to start the each day off right
- one hour massage for each of you (pkgs. quoted for 2 people)
- Pre-Christmas goodies!! (we make a whale of an old fashioned eggnog!!)
- Holiday Gift Wrapping (gifts must be boxed; wrapping done by good nature’d
- elves (who need plenty to time to do it justice)
Prices start at $276 per person (tax and gatuity extra) Please call for prices and reservations!!
ELEGANT CHRISTMAS GRAND HIGH TEA AND TOUR-$50/PERSON (seating limited)
Join The Empress of Little Rock on Sunday, December 6th at 3:00 p.m for the first annual Holiday Christmas Grand High Tea and Tour of the Hornibrook Mansion. Start your
holiday season in the elegant “Quapaw Quarter” with a tour of the beautiful and elegant “Hornibrook Mansion” now known as The Empress of Little Rock Bed and Breakfast, in the Quapaw Quarter section of Downtown Little Rock. There will be magical Victorian decorations depicting the 1890’s era of the Hornibrook Mansion, known regionally as “The Grande Dame of the Ozarks” for it’s elaborate detailed Gothic Queen Anne Architecture. After an elegant repast of American Grand High Tea, including many refined traditions lost to us in our modern “technological” world, a detailed history of the family that took such pleasure in building this amazing architectural triumph and a tour and discussion of 1890’s Christmas traditions will follow. This is a time to enjoy customs and family values that made us who we are today. Bring your Granddaughters, yours Mothers, your Grandmothers to experience the joy of an 1880’s Christmas to begin your holiday season.
CHRISTMAS IN THE QUARTER WEEKEND PACKAGE: GRAND HIGH TEA & TOUR RETREAT.
Please join us before or after the Christmas tea and relax at The Empress with old “timey” traditions like working a puzzle with your family or Dominos, Scrabble, or Wheel of Fortune . Luxuriate as if you were the guest of a fabulously wealthy couple of the 1880’s who thought nothing of spending millions to create this time for your personal enjoyment. Have a cup of traditional homemade “english” eggnog or hot chocolate as you sit in front of a roaring fire and listen to Holiday music. Enjoy a romantic carriage ride snuggled under a fur blanket garbed in gold fringe with a hot mug of holiday cheer. Wander through the parlors draped with live greens and vintage Victorian decorations and make memories of Christmas splendor to enjoy for the next 50 years of your life.
Welcome the holidays with the a “Christmas in the Quarter” tea, and stay to start your enjoyment of the holiday season to set the stage for a wonderful Christmas to remember.
- 2 nights (add an optional third for $99)
- tickets to Christmas in the Quarter Grand High Tea and Tour
- candlelit breakfast each morning
- wine or eggnog in the evenings
- a $50 certificate for dinner at Ciao Italian restaurant
- an inside view of The Empress draped in her very best Victorian Holiday fashion!
Prices $206/person-$396/person (by choice of room; tax and gratuity extra, priced with two people per room; double occupancy; third night may be added for $99)
New Year’s Eve “Downton Abbey” Wine Dinner Dance hosted by Sharon Welch-Blair and Bob Blair. Book your reservations now for this annual New Year’s Eve “Victorian Affair”. Known as one of the top New Years Eve events in Central Arkansas area, The Empress of Little Rock will host an evening of food, wine, dancing, entertainment, excitement and the beginning of the New Year in a Downton Abbey experience . Our own wine sommelier has hand chosen the “fruit of the vine” for each elegant course. Our chef, the “Victorian” Martha Stewart has watched over the preparation of each of the four courses so it is served at the height of perfection.
- Black Tie Event
- Seating limited to Maximum of 40 guests
- *$200.00 per couple with a night stay plus the price of your chosen room.
- *$250.00 per couple without stay. *Limited Seating.
- Book three nights during this extended New Year’s Eve holiday, and receive your fourth night FREE.
- Call for great price for extra 5th night.
MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS EARLY FOR THIS EXCLUSIVE EVENT. 501-374-7966 for details!
SEATS ARE AVAILABLE FOR WINE DINNER DANCE WITHOUT PACKAGE. PLEASE CALL FOR ADDITIONAL DETAILS
*18%Gratuity added to all Wine Dinner Dance Reservations.