New Year’s Eve “Downton Abbey” Holiday Package
Join us for a New Year’s Eve “Downton Abbey” Holiday Package! Step back to New Year’s Eve, December 31st, 1889, the Hornibrook family’s first new year in their magnificent mansion. The tailed and gloved Butler greets you at the door to be received by the family and escorted to your warmly glowing guest room. An aproned maid serves a bubbling glass of champagne as your escorted thru the parlors on your way to your room.
Book your reservations now for this New Year’s Eve holiday weekend and we’ll arrange an Uber or Taxi to take you to an elegant dinner (we’ll make reservations at one of the elegant restaurants downtown for your dining pleasure) or party. Return to your cozy Victorian suite where you may enjoy liquor and chocolates before retiring to arise for a late Champagne Breakfast Brunch at 11:00 a.m. on New Year’s Day. ( A most civilized time to have your bow-tied and gloved butler serve you breakfast).
- One or two night packages available (Book three nights during this extended New Year’s Eve holiday, and receive your fourth night FREE)
- *Reservations for New Year’s Eve Dinner-$100 toward a special dinner
- Choice of Caio’s (northern Italian), Cache (nouveau cuisine), Restaurant 111 (Capitol Hotel (subject to availability since seatings must be reserved; BOOK EARLY)
- Champagne New Year’s Day Brunch
- Gloved Butler at your reception; glass of champagne.
- Priced by room.
MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS EARLY FOR THIS EXCLUSIVE EVENT. 501-374-7966 for details!
*Dinner Reservations subject to availability