Gone with the Wind Package
You’ve dreamed of being Scarlett. Now’s your chance! It’s 1888. The Empress transforms you to that decadent period of tempestuous romance between Scarlett and Rhett. Slip on your regal frock and hat. Descend the stairwell to the parlor and bat your eyelashes at your Rhett! Let him whisk you away to the Old Mill (only remaining structure surviving from the 1939 film) for a romantic picnic under an “1828” tree. Shield yourself from the sun with your parasol so you won’t have to bleach your freckles with buttermilk!! You’re in for the romance of your life.
- 2 nights in one of our spa suites
- Dinner at the famous Ciao Italian Restaurant (up to $50-Northern Italian-limited to Thurs-Sat nights)
- Romantic gourmet champagne picnic for two
- Carriage Ride-one hour through historic district (if unavailable, a one hour in room massage may be substituted)
- Two course gourmet breakfast by candlelight each morning
- Period aproned maids and bowtied butler at your beck and call
- Optional 3rd night $79. (Not available on holidays. Limited availability during winter months.)
- $405 per person (double occupancy) taxes & gratuity extra- starting price. Prices vary by room. Please contact us for individual room package price.