Leaf Peeping Fall Foliage Package, Little Rock Arkansas
Prices $235/person-$469/person (by choice of room; tax and gratuity extra, priced with two people per room; double occupancy)
Each year, as summer winds down and the evenings become cooler and the autumn season begins, The Empress of Little Rock welcomes guests to experience Arkansas, the Natural State, with a Fall Foliage Vacation. Our special discount package will allow you to plan foliage tours through the gorgeous Ouachita and Ozark Mountains while our location in Little Rock, Arkansas, the geographic center of the state, allows for a wide variety of interesting Day Trips. After a day spent exploring the gorgeous local countryside, you will return to The Empress and retire to your luxurious bedchamber for the evening and then awaken to a delicious gourmet breakfast each morning. Enjoy the Natural State during the colorful autumn season! (Excludes Holidays; cannot be combined with any other discounts or corporate rates; subject to availability).PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Three nights in room of your choice
- Trip agenda with maps
- dinner at the Caio-Northern Italian at its best! ($50 dinner coupon)
- Three candlelit gourmet breakfasts fit for the Queen
- complimentary glass of wine at daily wine hour
- Sunday High Tea for Two
Suggested Arkansas Fall Day Trips:
- Take a drive to Hot Springs: Have lunch at any of the fine restaurants on Central Avenue. Spend the afternoon shopping, antiquing or find your way to the Observation Tower to watch the leaves turn. Finish it all off with a relaxing thermal bath or massage at famous Bath House Row (Let our hospitality desk make your reservations).
- Drive up the “Pig Trail“: Follow Hwy 7 or Hwy 23, two of the seven Scenic Highways in America, up into the foothills to enjoy the fall colors. Come back through Altus. We’ll make dinner reservations at the famous Weiderkehr Weinkeller Winery for you.
- Day Trip to England & Scott: Tour the Agricultural Museum or visit the Marlsgate Plantation. Eat lunch at Charlottes Eats & Sweets and finish the day with an antique shopping trip at Morris Antiques.
- Petit Jean State Park: Begin the day with a tour of the Rockefeller Antique Car Museum. Enjoy a relaxing lunch at the Country Store. Spend the afternoon with a hike to the 30 foot waterfall at Mather Lodge and end this adventure visiting the grave of Petit Jean. Take scenic Hwy 10. back to Little Rock for an enjoyable drive.
- Venture out to Toltec Mounds Archeological Indian Dig: Explore Toltec Mounds taking advantage of special events offered throughout the year. Eat lunch at the Scott Country Store – home of the famous “Hubcap.” Spend your afternoon visiting The Old Mill in N. Little Rock, the only surviving structure from the credits of “Gone With The Wind” !
- Follow the Antique Trail in Little Rock: Start by visiting Fabulous Finds, Crystal Hill Antique Mall and Morris Antiques. Have a wonderful lunch at Scallions. Finish off your day with more antiquing in the Heights, including Potential Treasures on VanBuren Street.
- Day of Little Rock History: Begin your day with a tour of the State Capitol and the Old State House. Eat lunch at The Arts Center or at Victorian Gardens. Visit the Historic Arkansas Museum and finish this off with a driving tour of the the Quapaw Quarter including Villa Marré as seen on “Designing Women”.