If outdoor adventure is what you’re looking for,
The Empress of Little Rock is the place to be!! Bike along the Arkansas River Trail over the Big Dam Bridge, the largest urban trail in America, sporting 22 georgeous miles of scenic biking trails along the Arkansas River. Then hike to summit of Pinnacle Mountain. Two trails, experienced or leisure, are sure to give you the level of exertion you prefer while taking in a spectacular view of Lake Maumelle, the Arkansas River, and the Ouachita Mountains. Enjoy a gourmet Champagne picnic at the end of your hike in the shaded scenic overlook of the Arkansas River, a site chosen by many for a sunset wedding. Relax at the end of your exertions with a one hour massage. Enjoy an evening of food, wine, and entertainment at the RiverMarket, and then take in the swing on the expansiv
e porches of The Empress or the hammock in the romantic Moonlight Secret Garden. Your great outdoor adventure has left you rejuvenated and your senses refreshed. You’ll wish you’d known this well kept secret sooner!
- 3 nights in one of our spectacular SPA Suites
- two course gourmet breakfast by candlelight each morning
- 4 hours of biking with a hybrid bike, RiverTrail maps, water, and homemade granola bar (additional options and more bike time available for an additional charge)
- Hiking Trail Maps, and Directions to Pinnacle Mountain
- Gourmet Champagne Picnic in painted basket
- 1 Hour Massage (may be upgraded to couples 1 hour massage for additional charge; when booking on line-please note in the notes section you would like the )
Upgrade to a Triathelon-ask us about sailing or kyacking . (Prices per person, double occupancy only. Tax and Gratuity Extra. All prices subject to change without notice).
Hornibrook & Garden Spa Suites: $471/person for 1 hr massage; $533 for 2 hr. couples massage
Chatelaine or Majestic Spa Suites: $534/person for 1 hr. massage; $596 for 2 hr. couples massage
Hemingway Spa Suite: $584/person for 1 hr. massage; $646 for 2 hr. couples massage
view from Pinnacle Mountain Arkansas