Riverfest Memorial Day Package
The Empress of Little Rock, AR invites you to plan an exciting Memorial Day Arkansas Getaway where you may enjoy all that the area has to offer. Plan ahead to be here for Little Rock’s annual Memorial Day weekend, Riverfest, Arkansas’ largest and most popular music, arts and food festival. Plan a unique historical experience at the Empress with our Riverfest Memorial Day Package and spend time exploring many of the city’s attractions and activities while you enjoy all the music and other festivities at Riverfest!
Six stages provide music for all! Sunday night, the Arkansas POPS Symphony preforms at 9:00 p.m. Afterwards, enjoy spectacular fireworks over the River!! There’s lots of food, fun, and music right on the river. Run or Stroll in the Rock-N-Stroll Riverfest 5K. Make your reservations early enough and get a Great T-Shirt as a memento. Enjoy tons of options for food from the Riverfest Food Vendors. Shop among the stalls showcasing the unique to the sublime.
- Three nights in the room of your choice (Rates vary by room)
- Three gourmet two course breakfasts by candlelight
- Three Day Pass to Riverfest
- Registration to the Rock-N-Stroll 5K (registration required by Friday, May 23th for T Shirt)
- Fireworks and Symphony Preformance on the Grounds Sunday, May 25th
- All the rest and relaxation after the Events you need in the gardens or the porch swing at The Empress
Rates start at $197/person to $387/person based on choice of room; Tax and gratuity not included. Subject to availability
(Not responsible for cancellation of any events at Riverfest for any reason).