Join us from November 1st thru December 15th for a two night shopping getaway with your sister, your Mom, your best friend, for an old fashioned Christmas Shopping Getaway-Miracle on 21st Street Shopping Package! Time to shop til you drop, and then join us back at The Empress for Hot Apple Cider (spiked if you like) and a massage to loosen up those muscles and rejuvenate those tired aching feet. Then enjoy a wonderful dinner at one of our many outstanding restaurants (let us make your reservations for you) Ciao, Brave New Restaurant, Ristaurante’ Capeo, Bruno’s, Cache, they’re all great.
Join us for breakfast each morning and be pampered with Pumpkin Puff Pancakes with Hot Cider Sauce, or Decadent French Toast with Clotted Cream and then do it all over again. OR relax by the fire, sip on hot cocoa, eat peanut brittle, and enjoy the Relaxation while an elf wraps your packages! The miracle will be you ever shopped any other way!
- Two nights in the room of your choice
- Directions to all the best shopping in Little Rock
- Two Gourmet Breakfasts to start the each day off right
- one hour massage for each of you (pkgs. quoted for 2 people)
- Pre-Christmas goodies!! (we make a whale of an old fashioned eggnog!!)
- Holiday Gift Wrapping (gifts must be boxed; wrapping done by good nature’d
- elves who need plenty to time to do it justice)
Prices start at $276 per person (tax and gatuity extra) Please call for prices and reservations!!
THE MAGIC OF AN 1880’s VICTORIAN CHRISTMAS!!
Whether it’s to take in Ballet Arkansas’ Nutcracker, the Symphony, or one of the other exciting holiday entertainments available during this special time, a trip to a simpler more carefree world will inspire your holidays with memories for the rest of your life. Don’t wait to book your visit to a gentler time. Stay a century away and experience how it was in the 1880’s!!
This year, stay two nights between Thanksgiving and January 4th, and get your third night FREE! Come shopping, see our local Christmas sights, or just relax and let one of our fine dining facilities in Downtown do all the work. (Ask us about our list of favorites!) Call The Empress at 501-374-7966 for pricing details.
Check out all of our Holiday Packages:
and our fabulous New Year’s Eve “Downton Abbey” Wine, Dinner Dance
New Year’s Eve “Downton Abbey” Wine Dinner Dance hosted by Sharon Welch-Blair and Bob Blair. Book your reservations now for this annual New Year’s Eve “Victorian Affair”. Known as one of the top New Years Eve events in Central Arkansas area, The Empress of Little Rock will host an evening of food, wine, dancing, entertainment, excitement and the beginning of the New Year in a Downton Abbey experience . Our own wine sommelier has hand chosen the “fruit of the vine” for each elegant course. Our chef, the “Victorian” Martha Stewart has watched over the preparation of each of the four courses so it is served at the height of perfection.
- Black Tie Event
- Seating limited to Maximum of 40 guests
- *$200.00 per couple with a night stay, plus the price of your chosen room.
- *$250.00 per couple without stay. *Limited Seating.
- Book three nights during this extended New Year’s Eve holiday, and receive your fourth night FREE.
- Call for great price for extra 5th night.
MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS EARLY FOR THIS EXCLUSIVE EVENT. 501-374-7966 for details!
SEATS ARE AVAILABLE FOR WINE DINNER DANCE WITHOUT PACKAGE. PLEASE CALL FOR ADDITIONAL DETAILS
*18%Gratuity added to all Wine Dinner Dance Reservations.
If you’re looking for a special and unique way to celebrate with your Valentine, look no further than a Valentine’s Day Package Getaway at The Empress. This unique Victorian hotel is an exquisitely romantic getaway anytime. Now you can mix and match the arrows in Cupid’s quiver to create your perfect Romance Package that will strike just the right chord in your valentine’s heart.
VALENTINE’S DINNER & ROMANTIC TANGO!
Enjoy an elegant Valentine meal in one of the finest restaurant’s in downtown Little Rock on Saturday, February 14, 2015. Choose your appetizer, entree, and dessert from a unique three course American Fusion Cuisine menu (alcoholic beverages, tax and gratuity extra) and dine between 6-9 p.m. Tango lessons follow in a wonderfully romantic setting until midnight. Return to your Suite at The Empress for a relaxing soak in your Jacuzzi or snuggle in front of the fireplace. Reservations Required. Call for additional details.
This Valentine’s dinner package requires a one night stay and is $60 per person in addition to the price of your room. Reservations are noncancellable for this event.
VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL: CUPIDS CHOICE — $59 (plus cost of room)
Book two nights at regular rate for the month of February in any of our Suites – Hemingway Spa Suite, Chatelaine Anniversary Suite, Majestic Spa Suite, Victoria’s Secret Garden Spa Suite, or Hornibrook Suite and you and your CUPID will receive your choice of:
CHAMPAGNE VALENTINES PACKAGE-Champagne in an elegant silver server, scented votive candles, and delectable Valentine’s chocolates.
SWEETHEART CHAMPAGNE BRUNCH- A sumptuous, two-course, gourmet breakfast served in the privacy of your own room by a bow-tied butler. Your lace-covered table will be complemented with a romantically lit candelabrum, crystal, silver, china, and champagne breakfast cocktails. Champagne Brunch is only available in the Hornibrook, Washburn-Welch & Murray rooms; Hemingway, Majestic, Victoria’s Garden and Chatelaine Anniversary Suites.
THESE VALENTINES PACKAGES ARE “ADD ONS” . Prices shown do not include the additional price of your room. All Valentines packages prices are valid February 2015.
ROMANTIC VALENTINES PICNIC FOR TWO-ADD ON
A special picnic basket filled with paté, fresh baked bread, cheese, fruit, gourmet condiments, wine or champagne, and a scrumptious dessert.. just for two. Take this with you on your chosen daytime outing (ask us for ideas!) or throw a blanket on the floor of your private, Victorian sanctuary and enjoy. $99 (plus cost of room)
CHAMPAGNE VALENTINES PACKAGE -ADD ON
- Champagne in an Elegant Silver Server
- Scented Votive candles to set the mood
- Delectable Valentine’s chocolates to send your heart to your beloved
$99 (plus cost of room) or the hero worship in her eyes when she sees what you’ve done!!
VALENTINE PAMPER ME COUPLES MASSAGE SPECIAL -ADD ON $250 Couples In Room Massage (plus cost of suite)
There’s no better way to totally relax than with a professional massage.We can make arrangements to have a licensed Massage Therapist visit you in your room. Let a professional masseuse “rub that stress right out of your hair” with a dose of the healing art in the privacy of your Victorian sanctuary. Special for the “Valentine” month of February: book a two-night stay in one of our spa suites and receive a 60-minute massage for each of you. Book early since these suites go fast!!
The Empress of Little Rock, AR invites you to plan an exciting Memorial Day Arkansas Getaway where you may enjoy all that the area has to offer. Plan ahead to be here for Little Rock’s annual Memorial Day weekend, Riverfest, Arkansas’ largest and most popular music, arts and food festival. Plan a unique historical experience at the Empress with our Riverfest Memorial Day Package and spend time exploring many of the city’s attractions and activities while you enjoy all the music and other festivities at Riverfest!
Six stages provide music for all! Sunday night, the Arkansas POPS Symphony preforms at 9:00 p.m. Afterwards, enjoy spectacular fireworks over the River!! There’s lots of food, fun, and music right on the river. Run or Stroll in the Rock-N-Stroll Riverfest 5K. Make your reservations early enough and get a Great T-Shirt as a memento. Enjoy tons of options for food from the Riverfest Food Vendors. Shop among the stalls showcasing the unique to the sublime.
- Three nights in the room of your choice (Rates vary by room)
- Three gourmet two course breakfasts by candlelight
- Three Day Pass to Riverfest
- Registration to the Rock-N-Stroll 5K (registration required by Friday, May 23th for T Shirt)
- Fireworks and Symphony Preformance on the Grounds Sunday, May 25th
- All the rest and relaxation after the Events you need in the gardens or the porch swing at The Empress
Rates start at $197/person to $387/person based on choice of room; Tax and gratuity not included. Subject to availability
(Not responsible for cancellation of any events at Riverfest for any reason).
The Quapaw Quarter Association will be celebrating its 50th Spring Tour this Mother’s Day Weekend, May 10-11! This Golden anniversary of the tour will feature the Governor’s Mansion Historic District and will be hosted by Honorary Co-Chairs, Arkansas First Lady Ginger Beebe and P. Allen Smith. The tour will include the Arkansas Governor’s Mansion and five houses within easy walking distance: the Mayer Cottage, Pierce House, Turner-B ack House, Caruth-Cochran House and the Old Methodist Parsonage.
Book your two night Spring Tour Package with the Empress now and receive Friday and Saturday night accommodations with a two course gourmet breakfast each morning, two tickets to the Mother’s day High Tea and Tour at the Empress and Spring Tour and Candlelight Gala tickets. Saturday evening take a leisurely stroll along the quiet streets of the neighborhood while touring the featured homes and enjoying champagne and canapes, and then gather at the Governor’s Mansion for dinner and cocktails.
- Tickets for the Candlelight Gala including tour, dinner and dancing.
- Mother’s Day High Tea at The Empress
- Two luxurius nights in one of our elegant rooms or Spa Suites
- Two Course Gourmet, Candlelit breakfast each morning.
Package Prices Start at only $310/person
Little Rock Star Spangled 4th of July weekend!
Stay 2 nights with us over the 4th of July holiday and get the third night for just $75! Enjoy a star spangled breakfast on the grounds the morning of the 4th and free admission to the Clinton Library, including their “4th of July Festival” with games and live music. The evening brings a roaring time down on the river for the annual “Pops on the River” concert by the Arkansas Symphony Orchestra followed by a magnificent fireworks display matched only by the reflection of the spectacle in the river.Take in an (old fashioned) Arkansas Travelers baseball game, chill out in our Secret Garden hammock, or read a book on our old fashioned wrap around porch. You’ll swear you stepped back to 1888!
- Three nights in the Spa Suite of your choice
- Fourth of July brunch on the grounds
- Two gourmet breakfasts by candlelight
- Feather Beds, hammock and porch swing
- $15 entree gift certificate to Ciao Italian Restaurant
- Complimentary wine at cocktail hour
- Admission to Clinton Library and July 4th River Front Festival
- All the (old fashioned) fun you can stand
CALL 501-374-7966 for details or CHECK AVAILABLILITY ABOVE!
- 3 nights in one of our spectacular SPA Suites
- two course gourmet breakfast by candlelight each morning
- 4 hours of biking with a hybrid bike, RiverTrail maps, water, and homemade granola bar (additional options and more bike time available for an additional charge)
- Hiking Trail Maps, and Directions to Pinnacle Mountain
- Gourmet Champagne Picnic in painted basket
- 1 Hour Massage (may be upgraded to couples 1 hour massage for additional charge; when booking on line-please note in the notes section you would like the )
Upgrade to a Triathelon-ask us about sailing or kyacking . (Prices per person, double occupancy only. Tax and Gratuity Extra. All prices subject to change without notice).
Hornibrook & Garden Spa Suites: $432.00/person for 1 hr massage; $476 for 2 hr. couples massage
Chatelaine or Majestic Spa Suites: $443.50/person for 1 hr. massage; $506 for 2 hr. couples massage
Hemingway Spa Suite: $483.50/person for 1 hr. massage; $546 for 2 hr. couples massage