This Memorial Day Weekend, The Empress invites you to come to Little Rock and join us for Riverfest, Arkansas’ largest arts and music festival. To celebrate the 35th anniversary of the event, Riverfest, along with Bruce Cochran and Custom Beverage, will host a wine tasting event and art auction on Thursday, May 24th in the River Market Pavilions from 5:30-7:30 p.m. Bruce Cochran has selected an outstanding array of boutique wines from over 30 wineries. The selection includes a variety of whites and reds that hail from many different wine-producing regions – from Washington State to Napa Valley to Italy to the Pacific Rim, and even a couple of home-grown Arkansas wines.
The music festival this year includes billboard acts from the past and present including Lynard Skynard, Boyz II Men, Little Big Town, Third Eye Blind, Snoop Dogg and B.o.B. Also featured are local favorites such as Brown Soul Shoes and Benjamin Del Shreve.
The Empress offers a special package to those coming to town to enjoy the music, the fun and the fireworks (the Osborne Family Fireworks are always an amazing show).
- Three nights in the room of your choice (Rates vary by room)
- Three gourmet two course breakfasts by candlelight
- Three Day Pass to Riverfest
- Registration to the Rock-N-Stroll 5K (registration required by Friday, May 27th for T Shirt)
- Fireworks and Symphony Preformance on the Grounds Sunday, May 29th
- All the rest and relaxation after the Events you need in the gardens or the porch swing at The Empress
Rates start at $197/person to $387/person based on choice of room; Tax and gratuity not included. Subject to availability
(Not responsible for cancellation of any events at Riverfest for any reason).
Call The Empress at 501-374-7966 to make your reservations today!!!