Business Travelers-See our Conference Special Below
Welcome to The Empress, an ideal lodging choice for business travel to Little Rock, Arkansas! This unique Victorian Boutique Hotel offers guests a wide variety of well-appointed guestrooms, many business friendly amenities, corporate travel rates as well a luxurious atmosphere in which to relax after a day filled with high-powered meetings. Each morning, after a wonderful night’s sleep, your day will be jump-started with a delicious breakfast designed to fit your schedule, satisfy your good taste and prepare you for the day ahead. If you find yourself with some leisure time, our friendly and knowledgeable staff will be more than happy to help you plan some interesting activities in the city of Little Rock, AR.
Corporate Rates for are available Sunday through Thursday for Little Rock business travelers seeking Single occupancy stays. Named one of the top 15 inns in the country for business travel by Arrington Bed & Breakfast Journal.
- Express checkout; flexible check in and check out times.
- CONVENIENT ONLINE BOOKING AT “CHECK AVAILABILITY”. Please put in notes this is a corporate night stay (single occupancy only, Sunday thru Thursday please.)
- Fax, Copier, and secretarial services available.
- Well-lit business desks.
- Free WIFI, Clock radios, cable TV, telephone, dataort in each room. In room high speed DSL service available for each guest.
- Iron, ironing board and blowdryers in each room (please don’t use the bed for ironing)
- Early bird continental & flexible breakfast schedule for our corporate guests
- Featherbeds (may be removed if allergic).
- Luxury Guest robes.
- Individual climate control in each room.
- Private baths: showers in each room, some with soaking tubs.
- Convenient to airport, downtown offices, River Market, shopping, medical complexes, arenas, convention center, golf & tennis.
- Visa, Mastercard & American Express accepted.
- Shuttle service available from the airport.
- On-site parking
- Exercise Club available nearby for guest use.
Conference Center-Book your meeting with rooms and get our conference center for free!!
Let The Empress create a unique and special environment for your next business retreat, board meeting, or small conference in our well equipped Little Rock, Arkansas conference center. Our historic setting, award winning gardens and grounds, and attention to detail will not only make your meeting productive and fruitful but will create a serene environment for creative thought that will bring you back again and again! Located 5 minutes from the Little Rock Airport – you’ll think you’re centuries away! And book 5 rooms with us and receive one day of the Conference Center at no charge (reduced rate with at least 3 room nights). CALL AND BOOK YOUR MEETING WITH US TODAY!
Quapaw Conference Center: 22X24’, this meeting room easily accommodates 12-20 people for a classroom setting. Theatre setting will accommodate up to 25, and 30 people for a mixer. The meeting room opens onto the adjacent Plaza for outdoor networking. The bucolic setting is backed by the Secret Garden with fountain and Gothic Gazebo which will accommodate larger parties if desired. Conference center is equipped with a fireplace, mini-kitchen, overhead. Projection equipment available for rent. Highspeed DSL wireless, conference phone, and whiteboard included in price. Room capable of expanding outdoors thru hydraulic doors allowing quadruple the area for mixers. $350/day. $300 half day.
The Board Room: A massive 1840’s Empire table is the centerpiece of The Board Room. The formal 18X24 Victorian Dining Room is suitable for board meetings of twelve, and 20 or more formal small meetings. Wireless DSL and fireplace complete the space. The Board Room is also available for luncheon meetings and parties.
Suites & Rooms: Choose from the nine award winning suites and rooms for your retreat or conference, three of which offer state of the art hydro-massage therapy showers with steam and aromatherapy.
Special Amenities: Let us arrange for a masseuse to come and provide massages in your suite or offer chair massages during a break for the relaxation of your entire party, or surprise attendees with special welcome baskets of fruit and champagne, or special spa amenities in their guest rooms.
Catered Meals Available: Box Lunches, Hot Lunches, ask about options and prices. Call us at 501-374-7966!