Welcome to The Empress, an ideal lodging choice for business travel to Little Rock, Arkansas! This unique Victorian Boutique Hotel offers guests a wide variety of well-appointed guestrooms, many business friendly amenities, corporate travel rates as well a luxurious atmosphere in which to relax after a day filled with high-powered meetings. Each morning, after a wonderful night’s sleep, your day will be jump-started with a delicious breakfast designed to fit your schedule, satisfy your good taste and prepare you for the day ahead. If you find yourself with some leisure time, our friendly and knowledgeable staff will be more than happy to help you plan some interesting activities in the city of Little Rock, AR.
Corporate Rates for are available Sunday through Thursday for Little Rock business travelers seeking Single occupancy stays. Named one of the top 15 inns in the country for business travel by Arrington Bed & Breakfast Journal.
- Express checkout; flexible check in and check out times.
- CONVENIENT ONLINE BOOKING AT “CHECK AVAILABILITY”. Please put in notes this is a corporate night stay (single occupancy only, Sunday thru Thursday please.)
- Fax, Copier, and secretarial services available.
- Well-lit business desks.
- Free WIFI, Clock radios, cable TV, telephone, dataort in each room. In room high speed DSL service available for each guest.
- Iron, ironing board and blowdryers in each room (please don’t use the bed for ironing)
- Early bird continental & flexible breakfast schedule for our corporate guests
- Featherbeds (may be removed if allergic).
- Luxury Guest robes.
- Individual climate control in each room.
- Private baths: showers in each room, some with soaking tubs.
- Convenient to airport, downtown offices, River Market, shopping, medical complexes, arenas, convention center, golf & tennis.
- Visa, Mastercard & American Express accepted.
- Shuttle service available from the airport.
- On-site parking
- Exercise Club available nearby for guest use.