Have you booked your romantic valentine’s reservation at The Empress for Valentine’s Day yet? We aren’t full yet (but you better book quick, we only have a couple of rooms available!) If you have already booked your room and all of your romantic add-ons (click here to see more) then you might need some romantic restaurant recommendations. Here are some of our favorites:
- Brave New Restaurant is an old standby, but they still impress. They serve contemporary American cuisine by the Arkansas River. The seafood is always top notch. Brave New Restaurant has a romantic atmosphere and some of the best views in the city. Located at 2300 Cottondale Lane. Brave New Restaurants accepts reservations.
- One Eleven has a great atmosphere, nice seafood selections and steak. The Capital Hotel has long been a destination for romance, and One Eleven is no exception. The upscale atmosphere and top notch service make this a great place for a special evening. Located at 111 W. Markham St. One Eleven at the Capital accepts reservations.
- The Pantry has some of the best food in the city and a nice, casually romantic atmosphere. The menu is a mixture of European flavors and never fails to please. These would be a great place to take a foodie date. Located at 11401 Rodney Parham Road.
- Bonefish Grill has been around for a while, and remains a favorite. The seafood is a good bet, but they also have chicken, pork and beef. The atmosphere is casual upscale, but it’s nice for a date. Located from 11525 Cantrell Rd. Bonefish Grill accepts reservations.
- Sonny Williams Steak Room is the perfect place for a carnivore date. Many consider Sonny Williams’ steaks the best steaks in central Arkansas. They also have chicken, pork and a salad bar. The atmosphere is white tablecloth, upscale casual. Located at 500 President Clinton Avenue. Sonny Williams Steak Room accepts reservations.
- Vesuvio Bistro offers authentic Italian cuisine. They are one of Little Rock’s more upscale Italian Restaurants, and make for a special evening out. They have a nice wine list. Located at 1315 Breckenridge Drive. Vesuvio Bistro accepts reservations.
- YaYa’s Euro Bistro has a classy atmosphere, top notch food and great service. They have a European inspired menu with pizza, pasta, seafood and more. Located at 17711 Chenal Parkway, in the Promenade. YaYa’s Euro Bistro accepts reservations.
- Bruno’s has a romantic atmosphere with checkered tablecloths and authentic Italian food. Their pasta dishes are always a hit. They now offer free valet parking. They can be crowded on Valentine’s, but it’s worth the wait. Located at 310 Main Street, Suite 101.
- South on Main has a modern vibe, with live music on some nights. The menu consists of upscale Southern cuisine like dumplings and cornbread dressing. It’s a great place for an evening out, and is located only blocks from The Empress! Located at 1304 South Main Street.