Unplug Memorial Day!
UNPLUG at The Empress of Little Rock, and plan an un-exciting Arkansas Memorial Day ~where you enjoy relaxing in the hammock of the Moonlight Secret Garden, thrill to the slow trickle of the fountains, chill in the 200 linear feet of porch with 4 sitting areas, use “Grandma’s garden swing” to be lulled by the song of birds, or stroll the gorgeous spring gardens and just forget there’s a regular world outside. The Empress can do that for you!! Stay a “century” away, but never leave Little Rock!!
- Three nights in the room of your choice. (Rates vary by room choice. Call for two nite rates)
- Special “Unplug Certificate of Achievement” and “chocolate reward” for those who complete the weekend “unplugged”.
- Reservations for two for Grand High Tea on Sunday (reservations required)
- Three gourmet two course breakfasts by candlelight.
- All the rest and relaxation afforded by gardens, hammock, swings, fountains you can pack into a 3 day weekend!!
- Warm cookies on check-in
- Rates are for two people/room.
- Package applies to two people only.
- Rates start at $279/person to $499/person based on choice of room; Tax and gratuity not included. Subject to availability
Hemingway Spa Suite: $499/person
Majestic Spa Suite: $449/person
Chatelaine Spa Suite:$439/person
Hornibrook and Victoria’s Garden Spa Suites: $419/person
Murray & Washburn Welch Suites: $309/person
Petit Jean & Eliza Rooms: $279/person